We are currently looking for a Site Manager to work for one of Sydney's leading commercial and office fit-out builders, who boast a range of awards for their work as well as maintain a happy and inclusive workforce.
This company has been specialising in the fit-out and commercial projects market for over 25 years in NSW, and are a well-known and respected brand in the industry.
They have plenty on, and are seeing a Site Manager for an initial 3-month contract (either on ABN or PAYG) with generous day rates, or hourly rates. Your responsibilities:
- Manage and maintain sub-contractor programs
- Complete daily progress reports for the Project Manager
- Ensure the site is always safe and organised for your workers.
- Close out and deliver the site to a high standard.
You will get:
- Previous experience in the fit-out industry
- Proven experience at that Supervisor level
- Extensive Fit-Out projects completed in NSW
- Trade Qualification
- Senior First Aid cert
- Ability to work in Sydney
- Computer knowledge, as this will be how you manage your program
- Solid projects with a great working environment
- Future contract opportunities with the business
- Competitive hourly rates + perks and more.
Please click APPLY
to send over your resume and we will call you back ASAP.
For more roles we are working on please go to: www.wearebpr.com.au/jobs