Established for over 20 years, this builder are one of the most respected brands in the Australian market. A firm with plenty to be proud of, be that from a projects portfolio, or a culture perspective, the guys are always ahead of the curve, and securing some of the best projects in the country.
They have a strong focus on data centre, institutional and commercial construction, including wet concrete, refurbishment, building upgrades, and heavy industrial projects, across the country. Responsibilities
- Monitor and review services drawings and assist the project team with the detailed planning of project specific risk assessments, shut down scheduling and existing services decommissioning.
- Lead the coordination of the services within the project team on projects that have a large and complex services component
- Managing weekly site meetings of all the major services sub-contractors.
- Monitor installation quality and ensure the implementation and adherence by all sub-contractors of inspection and test plans (ITP’s).
- Assist the Project Manager with the development of services commissioning programs and manage the commissioning process to ensure that project deliverables are on time and quality is met.
How to Apply
- Previous Data-Centre construction experience.
- Trade qualification in either electrical or mechanical / HVAC, or tertiary qualification in building services engineering
- Minimum 5 years site experience in a similar role / HVAC / Services
- Ability to represent services confidently in coordination meetings
- A solid understanding of NABERS/Greenstar services in ANZ
- Sound understanding statutory legislation including knowledge of the Building Code of Australia and the relevant services standards.
Submit your resume with confidence by clicking apply, or, call Trevor Brown
on 0412 914 547
or email email@example.com for more details.
For other roles we are working on please head to www.wearebpr/com.au/jobs