One of the most respected names in the Australian building industry, known for their focus on employing and nurturing the best people the industry has to offer, as well as taking on some of the most challenging and complex projects that can literally transform whole precincts of towns and cities nation-wide.
They are currently seeking a Services Engineer to manage the design, coordination, installation and commissioning of building services packages for a range of exciting projects, over the next decade and beyond.
The key responsibilities of this position include:
- Proactively drive company safety, environment and quality policies, practices and procedures in compliance with Management Plans and OH&S legislative requirements to provide a safe workplace at all times.
- Planning, coordination and installation of services from initial tender to completion on building projects.
- Working with the project team to identify cost advantages, assist in product selection and problem solving to ensure best value for money is achieved.
- Monitor the progress and quality of work as it proceeds, reporting any concerns to the Project Manager.
- Review all documentation for adequacy of design input.
- Ensure documentation meets the required specification cost budgets and programme for construction works.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Tertiary Engineering qualification, or relevant trade qualification in a Mechanical, Electrical or related field.
- Demonstrated experience coordinating services trades packages on building projects.
- Ability to interpret design documents and specifications as they relate to building services.
- Ability to communicate, influence and build effective relationships at all levels.
- Additional Well-being Leave Days.
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- Access to a Healthy Foundations program including annual skin checks and flu vaccinations.
- Corporate discounts on a range of gym memberships, healthy eating subscriptions, private health, retail and travel.
- Parental Leave Program.
- Professional development opportunities.
Submit your resume in confidence by clicking apply, or call Trevor Brown on 0412 914 547,
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
for more details.