My client, an award-winning multi-disciplinary firm that has been established over 25 years with over 70 staff and multiple offices in Australia and abroad. The company specialises in Mechanical, Electrical & Communications, Security, Audio Visual, Lighting, Hydraulic, Fire Protection and Vertical Transport systems, plus Well-being & Sustainability.
Looking for a motivated Senior Sustainability Consultant
/ Energy Modeller to work as part of an experienced team in a Multi- Discipline environment.
You will have over 5 years of experience in energy modelling in a built environment. Experience should include JV3 modelling, Green Star modelling (energy, thermal comfort, peak electricity), daylight, and NABERS energy. Nice to haves include passive house assessments, CFD, and a willingness to guide/train up junior modellers. You are an approachable team player who works well under pressure. REQUIREMENTS
- Tertiary degree in a relevant engineering, environmental or architecture related profession
- 5+ years of diverse experience in the provision and delivery of ESD
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of Green Star rating tools with experience delivering various Green Star projects.
- Green Star Accredited Professional (GSAP) status (or working towards achieving it)
- Have Australian Citizenship or permanent working rights in Australia (preferred).
- At least 3 years of experience working in Australia
The role will involve the building services design, site inspections, writing technical specifications, attending meetings, responding to RFIs, project management, client liaison, managing your own time and training other team members. BENEFITS
- Excellent remuneration
- WFH Flexibility of two days at home, three days in the office
- Family feel – you’re not a number here
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Positive working environment
- Professional body fees paid for up to one organisation and more if you are prepared to take ownership of your designs
- Support – direct access to management, interoffice team collaboration
- Annual discretionary bonus based on your performance and company financials
- Employee assistance program
If you are interested in this position and feel you have the suitable skills and experience then please click "APPLY"
Or if you would like to find out about any other roles I am recruiting for, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org