Our company is a national, employee-owned engineering consulting firm, offering a full range of specialist engineering services across multiple sectors. We have a proven track record for the successful delivery of large-scale multi-discipline projects, as well as smaller niche assignments. Our client’s needs are at the core of everything we do – their success is our success.
We are proud of our workplace culture, and we reward and recognise our people who best represent our company values of excellence, passion, caring, integrity, collaboration, and courage.What Does The Company Offer YOU?
- Attractive remuneration package, commensurate with experience
- Employee Assistance Program
- Discounts on everyday products and services
- Regular social and fundraising events
- Ongoing learning & development
- 100% employee owned company
- Flexible working arrangements
As a Senior Structural Engineer, you will support the success of the company, both locally and on a national level. This role requires an excellent communicator, technical expertise and ability to lead a team in achieving success. You will need to be a lateral thinker, who is able to think ‘bigger picture’ and participate in design, delivery and coordination across engineering disciplines and with the wider project team.
It would suit an applicant ready to make the next step in their career and move towards into a leadership role or continue on the leadership journey. The opportunity exists to be a key contributor in the growth and success of the local business. What Duties & Responsibilities Will YOU Have?
Required Skills & Experience
- Leadership of the structural team including championing quality and safety in designs
- Technical Leadership in structural design input and direction to internal and external project teams.
- Manage projects that include design, specification and reporting aspects.
- Demonstrate sound judgement, in conjunction with technically accurate and feasible engineering solutions.
- Establish and apply professional engineering standards and procedures. Consult, recommend, and advise both internal and external clients.
- Engage with the senior leadership team in driving strategy and financial performance.
- Determine and apply appropriate standards and methods to minimise health, safety & environmental risks.
- Tertiary qualifications in Structural/Civil Engineering
- Accreditation by Engineers Australia and Chartership (or working towards Chartered status)
- Demonstrated competence in structural engineering design.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills, with a high level of attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to compile detailed and accurate reports.
- Familiarisation with Design Software packages - Space-GASS and Inducta are preferred.
If you meet the above requirements, please submit your resume with confidence by clicking apply, or, call Daniel Chesters
on 0412 155 265
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
for more details. All conversations are kept in complete confidence.
For more opportunities check out www.bprecruit.com/jobs