Our company is a national, employee-owned engineering consulting firm, offering a full range of specialist engineering services across multiple sectors. We have a proven track record for the successful delivery of large-scale multi-discipline projects, as well as smaller niche assignments. Our client’s needs are at the core of everything we do – their success is our success.
We are proud of our workplace culture, and we reward and recognise our people who best represent our company values of excellence, passion, caring, integrity, collaboration, and courage.What Does The Company Offer YOU?
- Attractive remuneration package, commensurate with experience
- Employee Assistance Program
- Discounts on everyday products and services
- Regular social and fundraising events
- Ongoing learning & development
- 100% employee owned company
- Flexible working arrangements
As a Senior Civil Engineer, you will support the success of the company, both locally and on a national level. This role requires an excellent communicator, that is looking for a mix of office & site-based work. You will need to be a problem solver, who is able to think ‘bigger picture’ and participate in design delivery and coordination across engineering disciplines, whilst demonstrating a high level of communication and client collaboration.
It would suit an applicant ready to make the next step in their career and move towards into a leadership role or continue on the leadership journey. The opportunity exists to be a key contributor in the growth and success of the local business.What Duties & Responsibilities Will YOU Have?
Required Skills & Experience
- Manage projects that include design, specification and reporting aspects. Provide technical direction, oversight and management of both engineering and design projects.
- Demonstrate sound judgement and technically accurate and feasible engineering and consultation solutions.
- Establish professional engineering standards and procedures. Consult, recommend, and advise in specialty engineering areas.
- Site based inspections, engineering, and commission services to internal and external projects.
- Determine and apply appropriate standards and methods to minimise health, safety & environmental risks.
- Tertiary qualifications in Civil Engineering (accredited by Engineers Australia)
- Demonstrated competence of Civil Engineering and Project Management within an Engineering Consultancy.
- Experience within residential, commercial & land development projects
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills, with a high level of attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to compile detailed and accurate reports.
- Proven experience providing consultation across multiple engineering disciplines.
- Highly consultative, with proven record of building & maintaining client relationships.
If you meet the above requirements, please submit your resume with confidence by clicking apply, or, call Daniel Chesters
on 0412 155 265
or email email@example.com
for more details.All conversations are kept in complete confidence.
For more opportunities check out www.bprecruit.com/jobs