Work for one of New Zealand's & Australia’s leading Audio Visual & Technology companies, who are highly respected in the market. They are currently seeking a highly regarded and experienced Senior AV Engineer to join their well established & successful team.
This role will provide you with the opportunity to work remotely from home on projects across New Zealand.Responsibilities will include;
Working closely with the Pre-Sales team, you would be there to provide specific system designs in line with customers needs, design intent & manufacturer guidelines. Create shop drawings using MS Visio for our install teams including schematics, floorplans, reflected ceiling plans, elevations, cable schedules and labels, rack layout drawings and equipment configuration worksheets.Understand and deliver the following to a high standard;
What we're looking for
- Coordinate services:
- MATV & Foxtel
- Lights & Blinds interface
- Wall bracing for support of LCD
- Joinery requirements for housing of equipment racks (size & ventilation)
- Conduits for cabling to tables etc
- Site audits
- Validate the BoM for procurement and create change orders as required.
- Network Coordination, ie Configuration Worksheet
- Working with our projects delivery team as well as clients and other trades.
- Close eye for detail
- Problem solving skills
- Time management
- Team player
- Competent in Microsoft programs and applications.
- AVIXA CTS Certification is highly regarded as well as manufacture training and certification
- Engineering degree is highly regarded
Submit your resume in confidence by clicking apply, contact Sean Williamson
for more details.
All conversations are kept in the strictest of confidence.
For more opportunities check out www.bprecruit.com/jobs