A national HVAC firm, with superb internal systems, support and return clients.
Based out of state of the art offices in the Ryde area of Sydney, this company offer ample parking, good conditions and a real focus on delivering quality projects while maintaining a work and family life balance.
Specialising retail, office and hospitality HVAC, they are now seeking an experienced Project Manager to join their team due to continued growth.
As part of the project team, you will be running your own projects valued anything from $50k to $2 million in value. You will be tracking scheduling, managing the budget, variations, client liaisons, attending site meetings, managing each job to time and budget.About You
You are an existing Project Manager looking for a more diverse role, and further career opportunities, who has a background in HVAC commercial fit out and refurbishment, with a strong focus on Retail, office and hospitality.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the relevant field
- HVAC trade background and outstanding knowledge of the industry
- Strong and stable employment history in Australia
- Good track record on projects, in terms of productivity, cost management and site operations
- Exceptional Planning, organisation and documentation skills
- Pleasant, open plan style office to work from
- Proven systems and processes for smooth delivery
- Permanent role in a business with career growth
- Autonomy to manage your own projects and make your mark
- A competitive package to include a vehicle and extras
- A friendly and inclusive team, all about sharing experience
Submit your resume in confidence by clicking apply, or call Trevor Brown on 0412 914 547,
or email email@example.com
for more details.
All conversations are kept in the strictest of confidence.
For more opportunities check out www.bprecruit.com/jobs