My client a leading multi-disciplinary practice in the field of Building Services. With expertise in mechanical, electrical, fire, hydraulics, ESD, communications, security, and vertical transportation, our client offers total integrated engineering solutions for commercial buildings. With over 10,000 completed projects spanning more than 1,100 buildings, this company is a true leader in commercial building consulting. Join their team today and take your career to the next level! THE ROLE
We are currently seeking an experienced individual with a background in refurbishment and fit-out projects of HVAC systems to join our team. As a Mechanical Project Engineer, you will be responsible for designing a variety of mechanical services for a range of buildings - from small boutique fit-outs to large commercial office buildings and educational buildings. Other key components of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Leading and delivering various types of mechanical services projects.
- Delivering challenging projects concurrently including multi-disciplinary projects and working in a team environment.
- Working with a diverse client base, including attendance at meetings and inspections, responding efficiently to client’s needs.
- Degree qualified Mechanical Engineer
- Proven local experience of 3 years + as a consulting mechanical engineer within the building services industry. Only candidates with experience in Building Services will be considered for this role.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Organised and efficient in handling workload with minimum supervision
- Creative problem-solving skills to continually finds ways to overcome challenges.
- Strong team ethic to work collaboratively across functional groups.
- Experience in using ACADBSG Camel, Revit (preferred but not essential), AutoCAD and Bluebeam
- Able to work in an autonomous but supportive environment
- Flexible, Family-friendly working arrangements and working from home
- Parental Leave
- Professional and technical development opportunities
- Work with and support a team of passionate individuals, sharing information to innovate, drive and constantly support the advancement of the industry.
- Genuine opportunities for career and professional development.
Don't miss out on this chance to showcase your skills and excel in your career. Apply now!