A well known International Mechanical D+C firm who prioritise their staff and maintain a harmonious and productive working environment.
They have many long standing clients nationally and locally, and work on jobs up to $100 million (mech services) across commercial, prison, shopping centre, data centre, and institutional projects.
These guys are respected not only by their clients, but by their own competitors, builders, suppliers and sub-contractors alike.The Role
Reporting into the Engineering Manager, the role would be part of a team of exceptional Engineers working on top end projects with tier 1 and 2 builders across QLD.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Heat / Cooling load calculations
- Design of duct work layout requirements
- Reviewing and collating equipment and products related to the projects through liaison with suppliers
- Ongoing coordination meetings when the projects are live, to ensure mechanical services work in synergy with other services
- Work with in-house Drafters to create detailed shop drawings based on your approved high level designs
- Ensure compliance across Australian standards and codes of practice
- Work with Project Managers to iron out any ongoing issues or conduct and re-engineering required
- Attend meetings and collaborate with all stakeholders involved in the projects
To apply for this role it is imperative that you have experience in Australia, and have knowledge of Australian standards and practices. In addition to the below.
- A Bachelor's or Masters degree in Engineering
- 3 Years or more in Mechanical Construction in Australia
- Consultancy or Contractor experience are both considered
- Superb presentation and communication skills
- A team orientated personality and a positive working attitude
If you meet the requirements please click apply or get in touch via email on email@example.com
or phone 0412 914 547.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence.
For more jobs see www.wearebpr.com.au/jobs