My client provides design, engineering, management and advisory services in the buildings and infrastructure market. The engineering team has been in the Perth market for the past ten years and provides a unique blend of local knowledge, innovation, and technical excellence. POSITION
I am looking for motivated Intermediate to Senior level Electrical Engineers to work as part of an experienced team in a Multi-Discipline environment based in Perth.
Project delivery of electrical building services projects, heavily involved in a wide range of projects, including commercial, workplace, education, health, hotels & hospitality, mixed-use, residential, government and retail.
The role will involve the building services design, site inspections, writing technical specifications, attending meetings, responding to RFIs, project management, client liaison, managing your own time and training other team members. REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 3 + years of experience working as an Electrical Engineer within a building services environment in Australia.
- The ability to complete design and analysis of electrical, power, lighting, communications, security, and dry fire services for the construction industry; with comprehensive knowledge of local building codes and standards.
- Project Leadership Skills
- Strong technical skills, with proficiency in design.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and fluent articulate English.
- Organised, efficient and driven to exceed customer expectations.
- Knowledge in AutoCAD, Revit, PowerCAD, Dialux Evo, JVSG CCTV and MS Office
- At least 2 years of experience working in Australia
- Flexibility to Work-From Home
- Excellent Remuneration
- Family feel – you’re not a number here.
- Career Progression Opportunity
- Professional body fees paid for up to one organisation and more if you are prepared to take ownership of your designs
- Support – direct access to management, interoffice team collaboration