My client is one of Australia's best-known consultancy specialising in Mechanical, Electrical, Hydraulic, Fire, Security, Communication, ESD and Accoustic Design. The company is Australia's premier engineering consultancy solely focused on and dedicated to workplace, commercial fit-outs, and building refurbishment projects.
Join a rapidly growing Tier 2 multi-disciplinary engineering firm with multiple offices across Australia and over 200 staff. The Role
The Fire Protection Engineer will be a full-time, hybrid role in Melbourne, with some remote work possible. The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the design, installation, and maintenance of fire suppression systems, life safety, and fire safety solutions. The Fire Protection Engineer will ensure compliance with local regulations and codes, produce designs and plans, and provide technical expertise to clients and project teams. Additionally, the Fire Protection Engineer will oversee project managers and coordinators to guarantee completion within schedule and budget. Requirements
- Experience in Fire Protection Engineering, Safety Engineering, and Fire Suppression Systems
- Knowledge of Life Safety and Fire Safety codes and regulations
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Degree in Fire Protection Engineering or related field
- 5+ years of experience in the field
- Familiarity with AutoCAD,REVIT or similar software for design and planning
- Experience overseeing project managers and coordinators
- Professional certification(s) preferred (e.g. PE, CFPS, NFPA, FPAS
- Hybrid working
- Attractive remuneration
- Career Progression
- Positive working environment
- Active Social Program
- All necessary tools and software to allow you to work efficiently
- Laptop computer
- Professional membership subscription(s)
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
If you are interested in this position and feel you have the suitable skills and experience then please click "APPLY"
Or if you would like to find out about any other roles I am recruiting for, please send your CV to email@example.com or call me for a chat on 0432 290 660.