The employer is a well established Tier1 contractor, well respected and established Fire Protection company, engaged with a good mix of commercial and institutional service contracts across Sydney and beyond.
They have weathered this period well, and are looking to add an experienced Sprinkler Fitter to help service their existing contracts and assist in identifying additional contracts into future. A rare opportunity to get close to management, and fast-track your career. The ideal candidate should have the below attributes:
In return the successful candidate will receive:
- Sprinkler Fitter Qualification
- Current NSW driving licence
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Good organisational skill and punctuality
- Absolute safety focus
- Team player
- Pump experience
- Generous remuneration package plus overtime where available
- Fully Maintained Vehicle + Fuel Card + Phone
- Excellent opportunities for growth within the company
- Chance to join a close knit and respected fire firm
Submit your resume in confidence by clicking apply, or call James Anderson on 0405 087 473,
or email email@example.com for more details.
All conversations are kept in the strictest of confidence.
For more opportunities check out www.bprecruit.com/jobs James Anderson
0405 087 473