We are looking for an ambitious individual to join a leading fire engineering team, based in Sydney, to work for a well known and respected fire engineering practice. The ideal candidate will have 3 or more years of post degree experience in the field of fire safety engineering. The role:
- Undertake fire safety design for building projects;
- Reviews of architectural and building services design for fire safety and regulatory compliance;
- Provision of fire engineering advice and liaison with internal and external stakeholders (such as clients, design team, regulatory authorities, etc.) to facilitate a satisfactory fire safety design outcome;
- Undertake fire engineering analysis (e.g. fire modelling, evacuation modelling, etc.), to support fire safety design solutions;
- Preparation of fire engineering reports to facilitate building approval; and,
- Undertake fire engineering inspections and fire safety audits.
- A degree in Engineering;
- Critical thinking;
- Excellent analytical skill and problem-solving abilities;
- Exceptional report writing skills;
- Effective communication and teamwork; and,
- Proficient in fire engineering software (e.g. FDS, Pathfinder, etc).
- An undergraduate or post-graduate degree in fire safety engineering;
- Registration with the VBA (RBP) and Engineers Australia (NER) in fire safety engineering;
- AutoCAD and/or REVIT skills.
Submit your resume in confidence by clicking APPLY now. Alternatively feel free to email Craig at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All conversations are kept in the strictest of confidence.
For more opportunities check out www.wearebpr.com.au/jobs