A multi service powerhouse here in NSW is now seeking an experienced Manager to handle their day to day operations for the Fire side of the business due to exponential growth.
Due to the rapid growth of their fire business through continual additional contracts our client is seeking a highly experienced manager to work with the managing director and really take the reigns on maintaining and growing their fire business and overseeing all operational responsibilities.
This will be a highly autonomous role. You will be responsible for managing client communication and being the overall driving force for the fire business's success and continued growth.About You
You are an existing Fire Service Manager, Operations Manager or similar in Australia or New Zealand, looking for a more diverse role, and further career opportunities.
- Good overall understanding of AS1851-2012 and fire system compliance, EP&A regulations.
- Ideally have come up through the trenches with a good overall understanding of all aspects of day to day Fire Protection operations.
- Strong and stable employment history in Australia or New Zealand.
- Solid track record as a Fire Service Manager or similar, preferably in NSW
- Exceptional Planning, organisation and documentation skills
- Must have minimum 3 years management experience in the Fire Protection Industry.
- FPAS accreditation highly desirable
- Absolute autonomy.
- Welcoming and positive culture .
- Investment and support in your decisions.
- A second to none package including FMCV, tolls, fuel, laptop, phone
- Massive career potential.
- An established and successful business leading the way in their industry.
Submit your resume in confidence by clicking apply, or call James Anderson on 0405087473,
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
for more details.
All conversations are kept in the strictest of confidence.
For more opportunities check out www.bprecruit.com/jobs