We are seeking a Fire Alarm Technician for the Sydney Metro Area.
Due to ongoing growth, our client is currently recruiting for an enthusiastic Fire Alarm Technician to join the team.
This position requires a Fire Alarm technician who is trustworthy, has the ability to conduct themselves professionally with clients, understands the importance of time management, with a high level of attention to detail.
Included on offer is comprehensive training with career growth, a competitive salary and varied company benefits. What experience we require:
- Electrical licence (240v) is highly preferred
- Fire panel experience is mandatory in testing or repairs
- Some programming experience would be desirable
- Commercial electrical installations and service experience
- Superb fault finding skills across dry fire systems (and portables)
- Experience with various customer sites in a mobile field environment
- Experience working for reputable fire companies in NSW
Qualifications you will have:
- Electrical licence
- Fire Inductions and any safety qualifications
- OH&S industry inductions
- Clean & current drivers licence (proof will be required)
- Recent Police Check (proof will be required)
What we would like you to have:
- Superb presentation and attitude
- Great verbal communication skills
- Ability to use smart phones/apps to document services performed
- Excellent work ethic and desire to succeed in the industry
- Safety focused
- Can do attitude
Submit your resume in confidence by clicking apply today. All conversations are kept in the strictest of confidence.
For more opportunities check out www.bprecruit.com/jobs