Our Company is an Australian based, independent engineering consultancy. We have been dedicated to providing expert engineering advice across a broad range of services. Commitment to quality and innovation has earned us a reputation of being a leading engineering consultancy in the property and construction industry.
The Company was founded with an adventurous spirit, with the vision to lead our industry to higher standards of engineering and construction. Every project, every building, every day.
We are well known for our culture, where team members are consistently valued and given the opportunity for reward, recognition and development. With a high focus on work-life balance, we look at the well-being of our team members first and foremost. The nature of our business is fast moving, dynamic and supportive.
We are a close-knit and results-driven team, so someone who likes to work hard to get the best out of themselves but have fun at the same time will fit right in!
We are currently seeking a motivated Façade Engineer looking for exciting and challenging projects and a drive to further progress their career.
This is a great opportunity to work in a forward-thinking company developing innovative ideas and working on some of the most prestigious structures and Tier 1 investment firms in Australia. The role reports to the Façade Manager and this position will work across a wide range of projects in the commercial, retail, public and strata sectors.
Fantastic opportunity for a Façade Engineer with previous diagnostic experience to join a fast-paced engineering consultancy focusing on façade, structural and remedial engineering. This is for an exciting business that needs a hands on, motivated person to join our friendly team. The Key Responsibilities
- Site investigation, diagnosis of building defects and facade reviews
- Preparing technical reports, technical specifications and contract documentation
- Supervise contractors and site managers for remedial projects
- Client interface, relationship building and business growth initiatives
You'll be an eager and enthusiastic Façade Engineer with 5+ years’ experience and relevant accreditation with Engineer Australia. NER registration and CPEng candidates are preferred or if you are working towards these accreditations.
- Enjoy working at heights and preferably rope access experience
- Able to work in a team, manage and mentor less experienced colleagues
- Able to work autonomously and show initiative with little oversight from senior management.
- Lead and be a role model for the team
- Interact with clients and build relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills essential to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong eye for detail
- Be self-aware, inspire confidence in others and able to correctly 'read' people and situations
Submit your resume in confidence by clicking apply, or call Trevor Brown on 0412 914 547,
or email email@example.com
for more details.All conversations are kept in complete confidence.