A leading Building Automation business in Victoria, working with blue chip clients and new technology across design, project delivery and service.
The company has a friendly, flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities for growth into leadership roles. They are agile and adaptive, with exposure to new technology keeping the job and the future of the role fresh and interesting.
They are winning plenty of service contracts all over Victoria, so in turn they are looking to bolster their workforce to look after their clients.
They do their best to keep field staff local to their homes, cutting down on travel time. They also pay their guys above the industry average and supply new vehicles among many other benefits that most companies don't provide.The Role
This is an exciting opportunity for a skilled Engineer to grasp the technical aspects of these products and then provide advanced technical on-site support to our/their customers.
This is a hands on role requiring an organised individual with the ability to work autonomously, attending field service call outs and also taking care of scheduled preventative maintenance.
Typically you would work Monday-Friday, with an on-call roster, with ample opportunity for overtime if desired.
There may also be flexibility in the roles for either static sites or clustered sites.Requirements:
We are looking for a Service Engineer with the right qualifications and a positive attitude, as well as a desire to grow their careers into the future long-term.
We require the following minimum requirements:
- Stable career history and Australian work rights
- Minimum 2 years industry experience in BMS, HVAC, Security, Refrigeration or Lifts/Elevator Technician work
- Customer service focus and can do attitude
- Pride taken in personal appearance and presentation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Desire to excel your career and earn more than your peers
- Ability to complete daily reports accurately and in a timely manner
- Commercial HVAC knowledge
- IT and technical skills desirable
- Drivers licence is required
Submit your resume in confidence by clicking apply, or email Sean Williamson
for more details.
All conversations are kept in the strictest of confidence.
For more opportunities check out www.bprecruit.com/jobs