Join a leading Building Automation business, working with repeat blue chip clients and with all the latest open framework technologies.
The company has a friendly, flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities for swift growth into leadership. They are agile and adaptive, with in house bespoke engineering, keeping the projects and service systems fresh and interesting.
They do their best to keep field staff local to their homes, cutting down on travel time, pay their guys above the industry average, and supply new vehicles among many other benefits that most companies don't provide.The Role
This is an exciting opportunity for a skilled Technician to grasp the technical aspects of these products and then provide advanced technical on-site support to our/their customers.
As this is a hands on role, we require an organised individual with the ability to work autonomously, attending field service call outs and also taking care of scheduled preventative maintenance.
Typically you would work Monday-Friday 40 hours, with an on-call roster, with ample opportunity for overtime if desired, allowing for lucrative earning potential. There may also be flexibility in the roles for either static sites or clustered sites.Requirements:
We are looking for a Technician with the right qualifications and a positive attitude, as well as a desire to grow their careers into the future long-term.
We require the following minimum requirements:
- Stable career history and Australian work rights
- Minimum 2 years industry experience in BMS, HVAC, Security, Refrigeration or Electrician work
- Niagara experience essential
- Customer service focus and can do attitude
- Pride taken in personal appearance and presentation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Desire to excel your career and earn more than your peers
- Ability to complete daily reports accurately and in a timely manner
- Commercial HVAC knowledge
- IT and technical skills desirable
- Drivers licence is required
Submit your resume in confidence by clicking apply, OR email email@example.com
for more details.
All conversations are kept in the strictest of confidence.
For more opportunities check out www.bprecruit.com/jobs