No BMS firm has the momentum and stability within BMS than this firm does.
A leading Building Automation business with with over 30 years of local experience, working with repeat blue chip clients and with all the latest open framework technologies. Trusted by the upper tier mechanical contractors do deliver bespoke and complex BMS/Controls solutions.
They have a friendly, flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities for swift growth into leadership. They are agile and adaptive, with in house bespoke engineering, keeping the projects and service systems fresh and interesting. A great firm to align with for your career.The Role
Working on major accounts, and within the national sales department, the Account Manager will be a trade qualified, perhaps ex HVAC Technician or BMS Service Engineer, looking to step into a white collar, client focussed role.
The role would involve nurturing and maximising accounts, as well as identifying leads and working with the Technician Team Leaders to impart information and guidance on work to ensure smooth relations are continued with their client base. Requirements:
We are looking for a sales and relationship focussed Account Manager
with the right qualifications and a positive attitude, as well as a desire to grow their careers into the future long-term.
We require the following minimum requirements:
- Sales and Account Management experience for a service business
- Ability to identify and nurture leads into business
- Stable career history and Australian work rights
- Minimum 2 years industry experience in BMS, HVAC, Security
- Customer service focus and can do attitude
- Pride taken in personal appearance and presentation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Desire to excel your career and earn more than your peers
- Ability to complete daily reports accurately and in a timely manner
- Commercial HVAC knowledge
- IT and technical skills desirable
- Drivers licence is required
Submit your resume in confidence by clicking apply, or call Sean Williamson on 0413 294 968,
or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
All conversations are kept in the strictest of confidence.
For more opportunities check out www.wearebpr.com.au/jobs