Work for one of Australia’s most well known building services contractors who are highly respected in the market. They are currently seeking a highly regarded and experienced AV Design Engineer to join our well established, successful team.
This role will provide you with the opportunity to work on Tier 1 commercial projects in a variety of sectors . Responsibilities will include;
Working collaboratively with the Operations Teams and Project Delivery Team, the Design Engineer to provides specific design and documentation capability primarily for post-sales and, on occasion, to the pre-sales activities in order to support the timely and quality delivery of projects and support the growth of team.Understand and deliver the following to a high standard;
Qualifications and Experience needed;
- - Schematics
- - Reflective Ceiling Plans
- - Elevations
- - Equipment layouts
- - BIM/Revit coordination
- - Rack elevations
- - Structural loadings
- - Power, data and heat loading requirements
- - Cable, assets, IP, patching registers
- - Interfacing with BMS
- - Any project specific documentation required as part of engineering works for project delivery.
- Tertiary qualifications in Electrical Engineering or Project Management AND/OR equivalent experience in a similar role
- Experience in Auto CAD, BIM/Revit and Visio
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills
- AVIXA CTS or AVIXA CTS-D is desirable
- Vendor Training with a focus on Crestron, Extron, AMX, QSC, BIAMP, Barco, Logitech, Microsoft
- Construction Industry White Card
- Proficient level of problem solving and analytical thinking
- Demonstrated experience establishing and maintaining relationships both internal and external
- High level communication skills both written and verbal
Submit your resume in confidence by clicking apply, contact Sean Williamson
for more details.
All conversations are kept in the strictest of confidence.
For more opportunities check out www.bprecruit.com/jobs