Work for one of the most well known leading IT & AV businesses globally who are highly respected in the market. They are currently seeking multiple highly regarded and experienced AV Installation Technician to join a growing team.
This role will provide you with the opportunity to work on Tier 1 commercial projects in a variety of sectors . Responsibilities will include;
Working collaboratively with the Operations Team and Project Delivery Team, the Installation Technicians will be there to build, install and commission technical solutions that meet client needs. As well as providing full support to the clients, ongoing maintenance projects and projects for AV systems.
Tasks and Responsibilities; Knowledge and skills required includes;
- Build, installation and commission technical solutions that meet client needs.
- Effectively contribute to and analyse specifications to design solutions through information
gathering and analysis.
- Undertake quality checks and reviews to ensure delivery of a quality solution to client.
- Undertake performance tuning and optimisation of solutions to meet client needs.
- Prepare necessary documentation outlining all technical and user information for clients
consistent with company standards and templates.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with clients, provide advice and respond to
technical queries and issues.
- Undertake support and maintenance services for clients.
- Provide technical sizing, scoping and configuration of solutions.
- Provide informed and effective technical advice for proposals and tender submissions.
- Keep abreast of latest technology and the industry knowledge in general in order to make
informed decisions and solutions for clients.
- Attend internal meetings and provide input and assistance.
- Represent the business professionally, knowledgeably and with credibility, liaising with clients
- Ability to communicate well, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to use initiative
- Ability to prioritise workload to ensure deadlines are met
- Ability to self-manage and seek guidance where required
- Administrative Experience
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Team Participation
- Good communication skills
- Time management skills
- High level of attention to detail
Submit your resume in confidence by clicking apply, contact Sean Williamson
for more details.
All conversations are kept in the strictest of confidence.
For more opportunities check out www.bprecruit.com/jobs