A highly reputable HVAC firm, with superb systems, support and return clients.
Based out of state of purpose built offices in Sydney's West, this company offer ample parking, great working conditions and a real focus on delivering quality projects while actually keeping your life balanced, with family centric culture.
Specialising retail, office, schools and hospitality HVAC, they are now seeking an experienced Project Manager to join their team due to sustained growth.
As part of the project team, you will be running your own projects valued anything from $2 mil to $10 million in value. You will be tracking scheduling, managing the budget, variations, being the client liaison, attending site meetings, managing each job to time and budget.About You
You are an existing Project Manager in Australia, looking for a more diverse role, and further career opportunities. You have a background in HVAC new build and refurbishment, with a strong focus on commercial and education jobs.
- Full work rights in Australia (this is non negotiable)
- HVAC trade background and outstanding knowledge of the industry
- Strong and stable employment history in Australia
- Solid track record on HVAC projects, in terms of productivity, cost management and site operations
- Exceptional Planning, organisation and documentation skills
- Pleasant, open plan style purpose built office to work from
- Proven systems and processes for smooth delivery
- Permanent role in a business with career growth and stability
- Autonomy to manage your own projects and make your mark
- A competitive package to include a vehicle and extras
- A friendly and inclusive team, great culture, less stress than most
Submit your resume in confidence by clicking apply, or call Trevor Brown on 0412 914 547,
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
for more details.
All conversations are kept in the strictest of confidence.
For more opportunities check out www.bprecruit.com/jobs