We are looking for an ambitious individual to join a leading Mechanical Engineering team based in Sydney, to work for a well-known and respected Mechanical Engineering practice. The ideal candidate will have 3 or more years of post-degree experience in the field of Mechanical Engineer within building services. Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leading and carrying out Mechanical Engineering activities within the team from project start-up to project close-out.
- Effectively communicate with clients.
- Leadership and strong teamwork skills and can manage, lead, and mentor.
- Proactively identify opportunities for improvement in project delivery and process.
- Ensuring all interfaces (inter-discipline, client, implementation, vendor, etc) are identified and managed in the execution of all projects.
- Managing assigned work to meet project needs and proactively working with other team members to ensure those project goals are met.
- Ensuring costs are effectively controlled on assigned work and ensuring work is completed within budgeted timeframes.
What this opportunity can offer you
- Degree qualification in Mechanical Engineering.
- Upwards of 3+ years of local experience in building services and consultancy.
- Technical leadership capabilities - high level of proficiency in performing mechanical services engineering.
- Comprehensive working knowledge and understanding of relevant Australian building codes and standards.
- Literacy in software (Camel, Autocad, Bluebeam, Revit, Microsoft Office)
- High level of direct involvement in delivering large-scale projects.
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
- Offering career stability, alongside career growth.
- Working within a team environment with a global presence.
- The ability to make a significant contribution to the achievement of completing quality projects, on budget, on time and with a high degree of customer satisfaction.
- The ability to contribute to the growth and focus of company goals, and placement in the industry.
- Primarily based in a modern office in North Sydney.
Submit your resume in confidence by clicking APPLY now. Alternatively feel free to email Craig at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All conversations are kept in the strictest of confidence.
For more opportunities check out www.wearebpr.com.au/jobs